"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."
Thomas S. Monson
Monday, December 14, 2009
Our little dancers
Here are the pictures of the girl's dance recital that was last weekend. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of work. Taylor did a really great job on her routines, and Joslyn did great on her little march. Ellie decided a couple of months ago that she didn't want to dance any more, so she chose not to be in the recital. She likes watching more. All the girls did a great job and they looked great too! I love my girlies!
You say your kids look like Justin, but Taylor totally looks like you in these pictures. Especially the one where she is standing on stage. Very cute. Good luck with the cleaning. That is why I am sticking with a small number. I have a hard enough time now!
1 comment:
You say your kids look like Justin, but Taylor totally looks like you in these pictures. Especially the one where she is standing on stage. Very cute. Good luck with the cleaning. That is why I am sticking with a small number. I have a hard enough time now!
Post a Comment