Monday, March 31, 2008


Taylor and Ellie looking for eggs outside of the church.

Ellie knows the more eggs she finds the more candy she will have!

The Sorensen girls

Eating the loot.

These are the pics from the Easter egg hunt we had at the church. It was a lot of fun. We really enjoy our ward and there are a lot of kids. Today has been kind of a challenging one. I am not feeling well at all, but I am trying to make the most of it. Mondays are the days I try to clean the house. The girls actually helped me clean the couches. I can't wait until they can help me more. I feel blessed to have a nice home, but it is a lot to keep clean. I think that insurance should cover a housekeeper while you are pregnant and have other kids. Or maybe I should relax a little about keeping the house spotless?? I have to remember I will feel better soon!I am so lucky to have my girls they always keep me smiling!

No comments: