


These are some pictures of the girls from the tree house museum in Ogden. We went with Mom a few weeks ago and the girls loved it. Aside from loosing Ellie for a few minutes I had a good time as well. Yesterday Justin and I got to hear the heartbeat of our 4Th little baby for the first time. It was pretty exciting. Now I really believe that I am pregnant. We feel so blessed to be expecting again. Taylor is really looking forward to having another baby sister. She has already named her Emma. I am feeling a little better now and the morning (all day) sickness is starting to go away. I just wish I had a little more energy. The girls really don't allow me to get tired, so that helps a little. I am so lucky to have Justin, he is so good with the girls and when he gets home he really helps out.
Today we had an after Easter egg hunt and breakfast at the church, it was really fun and the girls had a great time looking for eggs again. Ellie lives for candy so she was excited to have a stash again. I will post some pics of them looking for eggs later. I want to thank my sweet brother Matt for helping get this blog up and running. I depend on him a lot for technical help. You are the best Matt!!
1 comment:
Heather, I am so glad that you have a blog now. I always read you emails, but this blog will be even easier! Your girls are so beautiful. How blessed you are. Check out our blog http://darrenandkim.blogspot.com
Post a Comment