Monday, May 13, 2013

Parks, Parks, everywhere.

We are still getting used to living in Las Vegas.  There are some things we love about it and some things we don't.  Just like anywhere that we have ever lived.  The Weather has been incredible.  Probably because we moved here in November and completely missed all the snow in Utah. I am not a snow person, I don't like sledding, skiing, or driving in the snow.  But, I tolerated it in Utah, because I loved lots of other things about it.  And also I had no choice.  So Vegas is good for me. I love all of the parks and splashpads that are available.  There are too many to mention just minutes from the house. These pictures were taken at a park down the street.  This park is also one of the places I did my early morning bootcamp,so now it doesnt look as fun as it used to. But the kids still like it. These pictures were taken in March, thats why they have sweaters on. 






No comments: