Charlotte will be 8 weeks old tomorrow, so I am just a little behind on my blog. I have still not adjusted to having 6 kids. Recovering from childbirth seems to take a lot longer each time I have a baby. But, little by little, we are getting used to life with all of our little ones. Charlotte Anne was born on August 1st at 2:59 am. She weighed 8lbs and was around 22 inches long. Her birth was mostly drama free, with a little scare at the end. But my doctor arrived just in time and everything turned out fine. My labor and delivery nurse was my good friend Melodie. I am so glad she took care of me even though she was in labor herself and gave birth to a beautiful little boy later that day!! Isn't that incredible? Justin of course slept through most of it, while Melodie and I talked to pass the time. I was so happy when Charlotte finally came, and so happy that our last little baby was born. She is so so so cute and looks a lot like her big brother Noah. She isn't a great sleeper, but has made lots of progress. She LOVES to be held and snuggled. She is also a great nurser and is growing so big. Our family finally feels complete and she fits in beautifully with all the other kids. Here are some pictures of her first few moments of life. 
No comments:
Post a Comment