Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sunday photo session

These are some pictures of the kids from a few weeks ago.  Justin likes to take pictures of them when they are all dressed up for church.  They looked so cute in their spring outfits.  Taylor looks so grown up and tall in these pictures, I don't know if I like that.  Andrew was taking a nap during this time, but I promise he looked cute that day too.

She is seriously so beautiful.  I can't believe that she has almost finished up 2nd grade.  She only has a week and a half left.  I got to help in her class today and I can't believe how much she has learned.  I got to help the kids with their animal reports and it was really fun.  The kids worked hard on them. 

I have to say that Noah has grown up a lot this year already.  It seems like he has calmed down and isn't getting into so much.  That might be because Andrew has taken his place as the family destroyer.  His favorite thing this week has been to watch "goosebumps" with his sisters.  If he gets too scared, he just hides his head under his blanket.  We are going to attempt to move Andy in his room soon.  I don't know how that will go.  Will any of us get any sleep?  I will keep you updated.


Ellie finishes kindergarten this week and she is so excited.  She also learned a ton this year and is reading so well.  She was so happy last week because she and Taylor lost a tooth on the same day!  Then her grandpa Doren sent her a dollar in the mail, she had $2 to spend at the dollar store, which is her favorite thing. 


Being goofy as usual. 

My sweet, independent, stubborn Joslyn.  This picture pretty much sums up her personality lately.  She is so sweet one minute and then if you ask her to do something she doesn't want to, watch out!  She is also excited to be finishing up preschool this week.  Kindergarten her she comes!! 

Almost all of the kiddos ready for church.  We try to be ready a little early so we can walk, but that hardly ever happens, no matter what time we start getting ready. 

No comments: