Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My little monkeys

Last week was one of the busiest weeks so far as a mom.  I am afraid that there are many weeks like last week in my future.  Here are some of the highlights starting on Sunday. 
Taylor's great to be 8 baptism program.
3 hour simulation lab at work.
Taylor dentist appointment.
Dance class
Early morning temple session
Joslyn's 2 hour dentist apt. (She had to be sedated)
Taylor's parent teacher conference
School art fair
Visiting teaching
Ellie's parent teacher conference
Another 2 hour class for work
Babysitting
and finally a trip to the zoo!
Whew!  I am tired just thinking about it.  Of course I had some help with the kids for my work stuff, thank goodness I have great friends and family.  Times like these make me so grateful for days where I just get to stay home and hang out with my kids.  The trip to the zoo on Friday was so much fun, and the weather was so nice.  I really wish Spring would come and stay because the nice sunny weather makes me happy.  My mom and sister met us in Salt Lake to see the animals.  The kids loved it, especially Andrew, he got so excited to see everything.  The only down side was all of the construction going on, but when its over, it will be so cool.  I was not very good at taking pictures, but I did get a few of the girls by the gorillas.  The boys stayed in the stroller most of the time, but the kids favorite was of course the train ride.  This week should be much calmer and already started out great because they didn't need me at work last night.  I know all of this will be easier when I this little one inside me isn't using all of my energy.  



No comments: