"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Monday, October 3, 2011
Sorry for the lapse in posts lately, a lot has happend in the last few months. I am just now feeling like myself again! After being pregnant and very sick for almost three months, I had a very scary miscarriage that took a lot out of me. Justin had to rush me to the ER in the middle of the night, I lost a lot of blood and had emergency surgery. So, you can imagine that I have been a little tired lately. We feel very blessed that everything turned out okay, and we know the Lord has a reason for everything! We also feel so blessed to have five beautiful and healthy children. We have been busy with school and a couple of birthdays! I will post pictures of these soon. Last weekend was our primary Sacrament program at church and my mom made the girls these cute dresses to wear. They looked beautiful, and they did a great job with their parts too. We tried to get a cute picture with all of the kids together, but as you can see, it didn't turn out so well. Hopefully I wil be able to get caught up posting all the pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment