I know I haven't been great about posting lately, but its been pretty crazy around here. Nothing much has happened. Its Labor day, Justin is working outside on the yard and I am trying to clean up the house. I don't have much motivation for that so I actually spent most of my morning reading books to Joslyn, which is much more fun. Noah was invited to his first birthday party today, but on his way to get a present, he got sick in the car. Thank goodness Justin was with him and not me. So, that changes our plans a little for today. I think we will just hang out and hopefully get some chores done. Justin and I had a great weekend watching football and spending time with the kids. Last night we played monopoly with Taylor and she did great! (she even beat Justin!) I have been feeling domestic lately and have been canning, and baking and freezing 50 ears of corn. This morning I got up early and made a huge breakfast. I really don't know what has gotten into me!! I am just feeling so blessed and want to make the most of those blessings. I have been spoiled lately because I haven't worked at the hospital in a month. I am just enjoying spending every minute I can with my cute kids and husband.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Monday, September 5, 2011
Nothing much to say...
I know I haven't been great about posting lately, but its been pretty crazy around here. Nothing much has happened. Its Labor day, Justin is working outside on the yard and I am trying to clean up the house. I don't have much motivation for that so I actually spent most of my morning reading books to Joslyn, which is much more fun. Noah was invited to his first birthday party today, but on his way to get a present, he got sick in the car. Thank goodness Justin was with him and not me. So, that changes our plans a little for today. I think we will just hang out and hopefully get some chores done. Justin and I had a great weekend watching football and spending time with the kids. Last night we played monopoly with Taylor and she did great! (she even beat Justin!) I have been feeling domestic lately and have been canning, and baking and freezing 50 ears of corn. This morning I got up early and made a huge breakfast. I really don't know what has gotten into me!! I am just feeling so blessed and want to make the most of those blessings. I have been spoiled lately because I haven't worked at the hospital in a month. I am just enjoying spending every minute I can with my cute kids and husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow!! I cannot believe how much the kids have grown! Your family is so cute.
Post a Comment