Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Trying to read to Noah

Taylor is such a great big sister and she often asks if she can read books to Noah. His attention span is so short that this isn't always an easy thing to do. But, he loves dinosaurs so Taylor thought he would enjoy this new book. He paid attention to most of it, but didn't get through the whole thing. Taylor is now in school again and we all miss her so much! She seems to really like 2nd grade so far and she has a really great teacher. I just miss having her around the house. Ellie had her kindergarten assesment today and she did a great job. She is very bright and her teacher was impressd with all that she could do. Joslyn will start preschool after Labor day, and then it will just be me and the boys. Actually Joslyn will only be gone twice a week and Ellie has half day school so we will be busy. I also will be helping their classrooms. Taylor has soccer this month and all of the girls have dance twice a week. Whew, I am tired already. The kids bring so much joy and I love seeing them grow up and learn new things. Noah is talking non-stop and cracks me up all day long. And I think Andrew might finally choose walking over crawling soon. Justin and I had great birthdays and we will have our family party next weekend. I think that about sums up all we are doing. Love to all.






No comments: