"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Monday, February 14, 2011
Matt's (our) new bathroom
After months of working little by little on our basement bathroom, it is finally finished! Well 95% finished. It still has a couple of things that need to get done. But in Justin's defense I have been working a lot of weekends, and Justin doesn't have much free time to work on it. But, it is mostly done and I think it turned out great! It is really pretty and Matt is so happy to finally have his own bathroom. So now we can move on to the next project. I think we are going to finish the guest room and storage room downstairs. I also have some plans for a little master bedroom remodel. We will see how long it takes to get that done!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment