"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Ariana and Christmas Stockings
So this post is about two seperate things, Taylor's friend Ari and the Christmas Stockings I bought this year. The first three pics are of Ari and Taylor. Ari lives across the street from us and comes over to play all of the time. The girls have a blast together. Their birthdays are just days apart! The other pics are of the Christmas stockings I bought this year with all the kids names on them. I thought they turned out so cute. And I didn't notice when I ordered them that Ellie was the only one that picked out a red one. Oh well, I still love them!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment