Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Justin's Birthday

My husband turned 30 this year! He can no longer tease me about being an old woman! I actually think it was harder for him to turn 30 than it was for me. He kept repeating " I can't believe I am not in my 20's anymore!" I thought, we have 5 kids, did he really feel that young??? We celebrated with our family on his actual birthday. The kids love picking presents out for him from the dollar store. Then on my birthday, I arranged a suprise party at the park for him. It was really fun! He was a little suprised, but not really. He suprised me with a treadmill, so it turned out to be really fun day! A lot of our friends came to celebrate and we ate really good food. (Thanks to our friends, the Mc Neils.) I was so busy worrying about the party, that I forgot to take any pictures. So, you will just have to imagine how fun it was.




No comments: