Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

As you can imagine, things are a little busy here with 5 little ones, so I don't get to post pictures as much as I would like. Andrew is doing so much better, so things are settling down a little. As some of you know Andrew was very jaundice, you can see it in the first picture. We almost had to be admitted to the hospital. Instead the doctor let me care for him at home in a bili bed with a special bili blanket. After a lot of prayers, and just two days, his bili count went way down and he was back to normal. He is now eating really well and learning to sleep better. The other kids are adjusting okay, Noah is taking it the hardest so we are making sure he feels really loved. Justin and I are tired, but very happy. Enjoy the pictures!





1 comment:

erin said...

So cute!! I can't believe you have five kids now, that is so great!! Brad is going to be so jealous, two boys and we still don't even have one!! I'm glad everything is going good now. Oh, and I love the name Andrew, good job on that too!!