"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Friday, April 9, 2010
Last of the Easter pictures
I just wanted to post the rest of the pictures from our Easter party at my parents. The kids dyed eggs and Justin did what he does best! I should mention that on Easter Sunday everyone came over to our house for a breakfast, that my parent's cooked. Then after I semi-recovered from my night shift, my mom and I prepared Easter dinner. We also watched conference and played games. It was a great time. We were lucky to get to celebrate Easter twice!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment