"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly."
Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Noah's birthday part two.
So, I know Noah's birthday was almost two weeks ago, but I had to post these darling pics of him enjoying his first birthday cake. He was so cute that Justin took about 50 of him, you are lucky I just picked a few of my favorites. He took a while to really dig into the cake, but once he got the hang of it, he went to town! Enjoy!
Yep, he is pretty cute! I love when they jump into their birthday cakes. Addie started to cry when she got dirty...where is the fun in that? ( I didn't know you like Dave Mathews!! sorry, that was a little random )
1 comment:
Yep, he is pretty cute! I love when they jump into their birthday cakes. Addie started to cry when she got dirty...where is the fun in that? ( I didn't know you like Dave Mathews!! sorry, that was a little random )
Post a Comment