Thursday, January 15, 2009

The girls, could they be more cute?

So the girls have been cracking me up lately. Let's start with Ellie. Yesterday we went to playgroup at my friend Ruth's house. She has a little boy Jonathan who is almost exactly Ellie's age. They are really good friends and always have fun playing together. Well when we arrived at Ruth's they ran up to each other and hugged and were so excited to see each other. Then they proceeded to kiss, multiple times, on the lips!!! It was so funny! Ruth was talking to me at the time and I had to interrupt her and tell her that our kids were making out!! Man, I never thought it would start this early. It was cute, but it worries me a little. Then Joslyn is always so funny especially now that she is talking more. She says the most random things. Last night Justin was changing her into her pajamas and she yelled out "I'm Naked!" It made us laugh so hard, Justin got her jammies on quickly so she wouldn't be naked anymore, where does she learn these things? Oh, me! Taylor is just a grown up girl. The other day we were trying to set up the game pretty, pretty princess. It has a lot of small parts and jewelry and Joslyn and Ellie were playing with the pieces. Taylor was getting frustrated because they weren't playing correctly, she said to me, "Mom, I am afraid this just isn't a good time to play this game." I had to hold back a laugh and tell her she was right. She also likes to use the phrase "Actually" a lot too. She is such a teenager! Anyway, Justin and I are doing well. Aside from my emergency root canal last week, Ouch!! We are enjoying our kids so much. Justin is looking forward to Elders Quorum basketball. I am still going to the gym for a break almost everyday. We are also enjoying watching 24 again. We love that we can watch it on the Internet. Justin hooked our computer onto our big screen and it worked great. That way we can watch it when the kids are in bed. Anyway, that is our life at the moment. I included some pictures of the girls from this Sunday. They look so cute all of the time, I think, especially on Sundays. So, I often take pictures just because they are so beautiful, wouldn't you agree!!


No comments: