"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Halloween Picture
This is a funny picture of Justin and I at the Halloween party I wrote about earlier. Justin looks so cute in his UPS gear doesn't he?? Thanks Dad! I especially love his hair. Forgive me for looking so nerdy, those glasses are 15 years old! My new pair broke and I need to get new ones. Anyway we had a fun time and I had fun carrying Noah around in his little pouch. The back of his head is pretty cute huh? Well I don't know why I am awake I have been up since 4:30 this morning! I need to sleep, oh wait, three of my kids are still awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment